$4.02 – $81.91
- Easy to cut
- Made in the USA with high-quality materials
- Meets the most precise spacing requirements
Artus has been making shim stock since 1941. By now, We've optimized our process for cost-efficiency and reliability. We can provide you with custom solutions, and we deliver worldwide. if you need cone, cup, arbor, or other custom-cut shims, visit our shim product page.
Shim stock comes in flat-packed sheets. Our metal shim stock is safer to handle because it won’t dangerously uncurl as rolled stock does. You can cut it with a ruler, a diver, and scissors.
Shim Stock Specs:
- You can order color-coded shim stock (in plastic and aluminum) directly from our shop.
- Brass, low carbon steel (cold rolled), and stainless steel materials are available by requesting a quote.
- All materials are durable, rust-proof, non-hygroscopic, impervious to oil, and economical.
- We also offer assorted plastic shim stock sets, aluminum shim stock sets, and custom shims.
- You can find a complete list of specifications in our Shim Stock Brochure.
- Plastic shim stock is light and pliable.
- Aluminum works best under pressure and stands up to heat.
- Stainless steel shim stock uses Stainless Steel 300 Series Alloy. This makes it non-corrosive and rust-proof.
- Low-carbon steel uses cold-rolled 1010 Steel. This makes it extremely durable, ductile, and economical.
- Brass uses 70/30 B36 Cartridge Brass. It is long-wearing, easy to use, and easy to cut.
Regulatory standards that Artus Shim Stock complies with: